Technician Level 2
- Handle Service /Claim Job.
- Support national racing activities.
- Being responsible for national customers and internal training.
- Technical support to customer or internal.
- Technical support to R&D.
Duty and Responsibility:
- Be in contact with customers for claim and service jobs.
- Promote service and racing support.
- Schedule and report service and claim job status.
- Analyze claim products.
- Repair/Modify claimed and serviced products.
- Support racing teams at race meetings or private testing.
- Independently organize race support activities according to superiors directives.
- Maintain race support database and eventual event reporting.
- Develop and manage customized training plans for customers and dealers.
- Independently organize training activities according to SAL/MKT requirements.
- Audit and assess local service centers and dealers facilities, capabilities and expertise.
- Conduct internal trainings and share knowledge about Öhlins current and new products.
- Direct contact for customer’s technical enquiries (Thai).
- Provide technical support/information to dealers and customers.
- Provide technical support to SAL/MKT.
- Provide technical support to PROD/QA.
- Arrange test vehicles and plan test days (shared responsibility).
- Build prototypes and test material.
- Assembly/disassembly parts and vehicles.
- Testing of prototypes.
- Measuring samples and components.
- High vocational or higher in Mechanical or related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years direct experience in mechanical work.
- Preferable experience in customer relations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Committed, details and organized, good record keeping, self-managed, disciplined, and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and Thai.
ที่อยู่ : 700/937 Moo 5, Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate,
Tambon NongKhaka, Amphur Phanthong, Chonburi Province 20160
Tel : 038-212-291-6
Fax : 038-212-297
Website : https://www.ohlinsasia.com/