Duty and Responsibility:
- Design damper according to customers’ requirement both aftermarket and OEM shock absorber suppliers
- Design and develop the project to ensure parts are developed on time and with quality to support new vehicle launch
- Create and manage Bill of Material prior to each build phase to ensure correct parts are ordered
- Provide action at every project launches including root cause analysis as issues arise.
- Assist with create and manage production documents as Process Inspections drawing, Process Inspection data and assembly drawings.
- Assist with create and manage documents as mounting Instructions, Spare Parts List and Owners Manuals.
- Keep recording any previous arise problem in order to avoid occurrence of repeating issues
- Plan and execute testing either in the laboratory or test track
- Participate and technically support on market activities
- Assist with any other reasonable and related.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Mechanical or Automotive Engineering degree or relevant engineering experience
- Minimum of 4 years; experiences in damper or chassis designing will be preferable
- Previous experience in vehicle product development processes and project management idea including team management
- Experience of major 3D CAD program and Graphic design are required
- QMS experience is preferred
- Good problem solving and issue resolution experience
- Leadership behaviors include drive for results, diversity and technical excellence
- Clearly understand principle of damper both construction and function
- Workshop and basic tooling usage must be advantage.
- Good computer skill in NX, Microsoft Office and IFS
- Good command in English
- Able to communicate in multicultural environment, together with good level presentation skill
- Motorbike passion is preferable
- Age 25-35 years old
- Nationality: Thai
- Education: Bachelor degree of Mechanical or Industrial or Automotive engineer
- Language skills: English-very good
- Current job: Designer
- Computer skills: 3D cad software (CATIA ,SOLIDWORKS,INVENTOR,NX,PRO-ENGINEER)
- Additional skills: Passion for motorcycles, creativity, organized and responsible person.
- Not necessary experience in automotive industry (can be any kindly of mechanical industry)
ที่อยู่ : 700/937 Moo 5, Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate,
Tambon NongKhaka, Amphur Phanthong, Chonburi Province 20160
Tel : 038-212-291-6
Fax : 038-212-297
Website : https://www.ohlinsasia.com/