Planning, Conducting, Recording maintenance activities of machinery, equipment and facility according to maintenance plan by cooperate with outsource or internal person.
Duty and Responsibility:
- Effective planning and execution a corrective and preventive maintenance activity.
- Maintain machines, equipment and facility in good condition without any break down time by outsource or internally.
- Ensuring quick response to minimize down time which may affect company operations.
- Coordinate with other section and vendor to install new equipment, tooling and machines.
- Ensure safe working conditions, 5S principle.
- Support work permit for supplier.
- Controlling stock of spare parts.
- Maintain record of all maintenance activity.
- Any reasonable project or request by the company as required.
- High vocational or higher in Electrical, Mechanical or related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in Assembly manufacturing or related field.
- Maintenance planning skill and basic preventive maintenance skill.
- Able to operate PC in MS Office and E-mail.
- Able to work under pressure and flexible time.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, TS 16949 will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance will be an advantage.