- Responsible for supporting and developing International sales and marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Improve brand and market awareness through cooperation with appointed International dealers / markets.
- Develop and supports Sales through International dealers / markets.
Action (Duties & Responsibility)
- Plan International marketing and branding objectives for your markets.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Create/Oversee delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials for your markets.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company.
- Deepen relationships with all international distributors to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Support International dealers in the development of marketing plans and activities.
- Intensive support of International dealers who lack internal skill or resources.
- Work in cooperation with other team members to determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing International sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and monitor selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete all International sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning own work; following up on work results.
- Intensive support and development of International distributors to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify and Develop New Market opportunities as directed.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree or related field
- Male or Female in age 28 – 33 years old
- Minimum of 5 years; Sales at senior level experiences and 3 years automotive / motorcycle industry based
- Experience in handling Channel Sales and Dealer Network Management
- Retails Sales would be an added advantage
- Enthusiastic, energetic and interpersonal skill required
- Self-motivating personality and ready to take challenging assignments
- Able to coordinate with other functions and work well under massive pressure
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Passion for Motorcycle an advantage
- Good attitude
- Fluent English language, both in written and spoken
- ***A life outside of work is a 100% absolute requirement.***