- Reviews and validates employees’ expense claims
- Record all pre-paid and accrued expenses into GL
- Allocate expenses and post to GL
- Record AP of all Expense Group/Oversea Accounts Payable by 3 ways matching and record Input VAT in order to ensure records are accurate and all Input VAT are captured into the accounting system and report VAT and be refunded.
- Prepare due payments of expense Group & Oversea Account Payable by making summary and sorting suppliers invoices summit to cashier in order to ensure all due payments be recorded and paid to suppliers on time
- Ensuring the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable team responds to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Escalate all outstanding transactions to and resolve issues with account receivable for deposits
& accounting for account payable for Inventory matching purchase order
- Payment administration comprising the disbursement of approved payments
- Updates and maintains Fixed Assets register, prepares Bank reconciliation, and other relevant monthly schedules
- Update and inform for scrap destroy or fixed assets write-off reporting to approval and report to external party related
- Performing and controlling the month end closing process of the financial statement to ensure accuracy and completeness of expenses, accrue expense and completion within a timely manner.
- Prepares and controls Invoices and Receipts
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliation with details backup.
- Prepares monthly Financial Statements i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & loss Statement, Trial Balance and other relevant schedules
- Check variance by comparing Trial Balance for current month with previous month
- Prepare monthly and YTD for Cost center planning or budgeting versus in actual and Project cost spending compare with budgeted
- KPI department performance reporting
- Lead to conduct year-end and mid-year inventory physical checking
- Prepares and maintain all necessary bookkeeping in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and the Revenue Department by list document boxes and monitor if need to destroy as exceed 5 years and inform all relate accordingly
- Prepare daily/monthly cash flow for the organization and report on cash flow forecast by monthly, quarterly.
- Any other accounting functions as assigned
- Controlling and reviewing VAT & Withholding tax reports to ensure accurate and timely completion and submission (PND 3,53,54) (PP36)
- Prepares monthly VAT Returns
- University degree in accounting field
- 8-12 years up experience in similar capacity
- Familiar with all the necessary monthly finance reporting in accordance with the laws and regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Revenue Department in Thailand
- Possess a positive attitude with good interpersonal & communication skills, good systematic thinking & problem solving skills.
- Good or fair communication and writing skills in English
- Attribute in effective communication, build a good relationship with internal & external customer.
- Possess good initiative, proactive and works well independently and as a team